Are Your Trees Growing Out of Control?
As more and more urban areas pop up all over the UK, different greenery species are having to co-exist with buildings and people in tandem. Without proper care and maintenance, those said trees can quickly become unruly, out of control and unsafe for anyone in the surrounding areas.
As well as keeping your tree’s aesthetics the way you want them, we also make sure your trees are safe for surrounding buildings and public passers-by.
Tree Preservation Orders and Protected Areas in Manchester
In most urban areas there are many protected trees that are unable to be pruned, maintained or chopped at as part of the law. As well as TPO’s there are large conservation areas that need planning permissions before any work can be carried out.
In order to avoid criminal prosecution, we check all trees before carrying out care services and ensure that the trees we are cutting down, trimming, lopping and uprooting are able to be cared for.
Get Your Tree the Care It Deserves
Other reasons for caring for your trees include:
- Safety – for both surrounding buildings and members of the public walking near your trees
- Light – to provide more light to the ground below through coppicing and thinning methods
- Size Control – to reduce the sheer size of your tree without removing it completely
- Aesthetics – to make your tree look well-maintained and a bonus at your property rather than a nuisance
- Health – the trees also have health needs that need to be taken care of to avoid further spreading to other greenery in the area
Contact Us Today For A Free No Obligation Quote
WHY CHOOSE US?
Utilizing our experience, many of our clients come from the Manchester area and have either previously used our services or have been recommended from others. With our commitment and expertise, we provide nothing but professional services and offer advice regarding domestic and commercial properties and their trees.
Just a note to say how please I was the the careful way Carl and Ian took the tree down, and how well they tidied up afterwards.Mrs MooreCheadle
We would like to say thank you for your assistance and also to the two young gentlemen who came and left leaving no mess, a very tidy job of workMrs LomaxHeaton Chapel
Many thanks for arranging for the same staff to prune my walnut and silver birch. As before, they did a wonderful job, and made sure that everything was tidied away.Mrs SimSale